Benefits of Barre - Join PPG & barre3 for our Workout Social
Hey PPG’s! It’s been a while since we last got together so we decided to do something different and fun this go-round!
Mark your calendars for Saturday, October 13th at 11:00 AM and join us for a PPG exclusive Barre3 class! The best part? It’s FREE! Sign up here – limited space available!
If you’ve never tried Barre before – don’t’ worry, this will be our first time, too! We took it upon ourselves to do a little research on the benefits of Barre and what to expect at next Saturday’s class.
According to barre3, “finding balance is at the core of everything we do at barre3… Every barre3 class works strategically to build strength and flexibility for optimal body balance and improved posture. When we stand tall with ease, a positive chain of benefits happens beyond what we see in the mirror. With body balance comes improved digestion, increased energy, minimized risk of injury, a clear mind, and a healthier and happier way of life.”
Here are some other benefits of Barre:
· Improved muscle tone
· Increased metabolism
· Better posture and balance
· Healthier digestion
· Increased muscle strength
· Increased confidence
· Decreased stress levels
· Overall feel good-ness!
If you’re anything like us, you like to plan ahead and know what to expect. We got you covered there, too, sis!
What to Expect:
· What to wear – yoga-like attire. We’ve been eyeing these cute sets from Girlfriend…or our ever-favorite, Lululemon.
· What to bring – water bottle, positive attitude, and grip socks (optional)
· When to arrive – 10 mins before class for set up / check-in
· What you’ll get – a fun time with your fellow PPGs and an excellent workout that can be modified to work for your home, office, and hotel room! Every workout includes modified postures so that you can work deep without discomfort.
We can’t wait get our sweat on with you on the 13th! If you’ve done a barre workout before, comment below with what you love about it or any tips you have for us newbies!